Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why, in the Christian faith, do they say homosexuals go to hell?

I just don't get it. Why can't a homosexual who believes that Jesus is their savior go to heaven? I doesn't make sense. People everyday do things that go against the bible (i.e. steal, swear, non-marital sex, and even adultery) and say that they are Christians and believe that Jesus cleanses away all Sin and can go to heaven. So why does this stop at Homosexuality? Jesus says he loves EVERYONE. Why can't, in some Christian's eyes, believe that Jesus can't wash away the sins of man on man relations?

Tell me what you guys think.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i'm gay and i don't think i'm behaving immorally by practicing my homosexuality. i appreciate your sentiment, but i think it's retarded that you think i'm a sinner if i choose to express my love to another man physically just because i was born with a penis.

ps -- sex without love isn't immoral either, it's just sex.

Downloads
    Uploads
    oh haven't you heard the news anyone that is not one of them is going there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhhhh, see here is your problem. You said, " It doesn't make sense."

You were looking for something to make sense. Then you asked a question about something related to Christianity. That is something of a contradiction.

Junior Member follower_of_christ42's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Christians who say that homosexuals are going to hell are the ones who will be judged by God the hardest. They lack understanding of who God is and why God forbid such thing. Lack knowledge, and lack of truth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dante's inferno is fictional. Hell is an old English word for "the grave". Only death is thrown into the lake of fire. We all go to hell (read grave) after we die. I think the Bible tells us not to hang out with homosexuals. As far as I know, the only unforgivable sin is to believe his lies and worship Satan.

Downloads
    Uploads
    no sinners who havent been redeemed go to hell... and homosexuality is sin... but it really doesnt make it any different than any normal person

Downloads
    Uploads
    because that means there are still catholic preists there too

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it possible to be a gay Christian? If the phrase “gay Christian” refers to a person who struggles against homosexual desires and temptations – yes, a “gay Christian” is possible. However, the description “gay Christian” is not accurate for such a person, since he/she does not desire to be gay, and is struggling against the temptations. Such a person is not a “gay Christian,” but rather is simply a struggling Christian, just as there are Christians who struggle with fornication, lying, and stealing. If the phrase “gay Christian” refers to a person who actively, perpetually, and unrepentantly lives a homosexual lifestyle – no, it is not possible for such a person to truly be a Christian.

Downloads
    Uploads
    First, you need to understand that there is no such person as a homosexual. There are men and women who commit perverted homosexual acts. These acts are an abomination to God and there are sin. All those who sin will not be saved unless they repent from that sin. That means to turn away from it and no longer commit it. The man or woman who turns away from these perverted acts can be saved. God loves the person, but he hates the act itself. They must repent. They cannot call Jesus their Savior until they do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast