POLL: If You Were A Greeter At Wal-Mart, How Would You Greet The People That Came In?

LadyGaGa

Feb 18, 2009
I'd probably say something like "Hi, welcome to Wal-Mart. Now take your sh!t and get the hell out."

:)

THis is a funny question! I would probably say "Hello, thank you for showing your courage and coming in" to certain type of person, and "Hello, Welcome Home" to another type of person. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about!!!!

Put up a HUGE sign that says ONE HOUR CHRISTMAS SALE.

Let them wipe each other out.

Hello, Welcome to the soon to be monopoly of the retail industry,....and smile while I'm doing..can't forget that.

Oh yea I would SO have a Walter greeting too. "Welcome to Wal-Mart. Get your shit and get out." so funny.

I'd say! "Hello! How did my life amount to this?!"

or I'd say...

"Welcome to Wal-Mart! They only give me 30 hours a week, so..no health benefits. If you don't see me next time, it'll mean I had a minor health problem, and became homeless. Then I'll be sleeping in my car in the Wal-Mart parking lot! Enjoy your cheap shiht from China!"

Well...I would say exactly what you're supposed to say "Hello, Welcome to Wal-Mart." and give them a wave and a smile. I'm pretty sure what you want to say would get you fired.

"hi!, welcome to wal-mart!" "hope you keep buyin from us or we'll shoot ya"

Would you like a happy face sticker? would you like a happy face sticker?would you like a happy face sticker? would you like a happy face sticker?

Back