Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have divx movies and would like to convert them to avi or amv only any

suggestions please ? my next question is on 1 pc how can 2 people be logged on yahoo without keep sighning out for the other 1?

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think you can use the DIVX CONVERTER, visit the divx website

Downloads
    Uploads
    i use to sign in under alot of names, theres other chat messenger programs that use to work, like yasak or something like that, but try googling yahoo multi boot logins but you wont find any official way by yahoo, there all freeware and its trial and error with them until you get a good working one, and why would you want to convert Divx to avi, as far as im aware its kinda the same file type, just slight different compression ratio, but you'll lose quality every time you convert, but for yahoo not sure if you can sign in on there web messenger service at the same time as the yahoo chat program

Downloads
    Uploads
    divx movies are......avi's whats amv?

as for yahoo...look for a "polygamy" program
    there 1 for msn....so i assume there is 1 for yahoo

random polygamy google search

http://www.google.ca/search?q=polygamy+yahoo+messenger&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try Leawo FREE AVI converter which can convert videos in many formats to AVI. It's totally clean and free. The output AVI video can be edit in windows movie maker, and playback on some partable devices. it can accept WMV, AVI, MPG, 3GP, MPEG, RMVB, RM, RA, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, DV, DAT, MP3, WMA, AAC, etc.
    then output with these format AVI, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, etc. you can download this Leawo FREE AVI converter here ------------------------
    For windows: http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGkzjmNYVKPBMBmadXNyoA?p=leawo+free+ avi+converter&y=Search&fr=yfp-t-151&fr2=sb-top&sao=0
    For mac: http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGkj_8NYVK5k0A8S5XNyoA?p=leawo+mac+a vi+converter&y=Search&fr=yfp-t-151&fr2=sb-top&sao=0
    wish help and good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i suppose you need the video converter for your help.

the best and most popular video converter--xlnk video converter.
    Xlinksoft Youtube to Video Converter 2009 is a professional conversion software which can convert YouTube videos to all popular video and audio formats.
    this is a good video converter with high quality and favorable price!!
    just have a try~~

Downloads
    Uploads
    Convert videos, there is an easy way, you can try RZ Video Converter lite, it can convert any videos and audios form one format to another format, such as convert divx to avi, or wmv, etc.

Work well on my computer, good quality, i like it, you can click following link for step by step guides with rz video Converter lite:
    http://www.rzvideoconverter.com/rzvideoconverter/videoconverteruserguide.html

Hope it can help you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Convert videos, there is an easy way, you can try RZ Video Converter lite, it can convert any videos and audios form one format to another format, such as convert divx to avi, or wmv, etc.

Work well on my computer, good quality, i like it, you can click following link for step by step guides with rz video Converter lite:
    http://www.rzvideoconverter.com/rzvideoconverter/videoconverteruserguide.html

Hope it can help you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    many converters out there. I'm using replay 8 converter. It isn't free but check out download.com for more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Um I think divx movie are AVI's arent they? Just rename it .avi and see what it does.

About Yahoo, siters just use cookies to see who's logged in so use one of these addons for FIREFOX or whatever to login to multiple accounts at once, easy peasy:

http://computer-bloggingtricks.today.com/2009/07/12/login-to-multiple-orkut-gmail-yahoo-hotmail-accounts-using-firefox-cookie-addon/