newspaper article ideas?

R

raechel lynn

Ok so I work for the newspaper at my middle school and I never have any ideas on what to do an article on.The lady took away reviews and now im left with nothing.I go to some events but sometimes,i cant go.Anytime i dont turn in a article,it like brings my grade down to a F! And I have to turn in 2 articles. They cant be articles like about Darth Vader or something.It has to be something like "What to do when your bored"(i already did that) or "How to eliminate stress"(already taken).

Any ideas?? :) Thanks a bunch!

Sleep...stay in school...don'tdo drugs...don'tgossip..and enjoy your childhood!...

i have the same problem. altho i need one article. if anyone has ideas... i need them. please and thanx

How bought the fact that if republicians or democrats win the election, history will be made. because barrok obama is black and sarah palin is a women

maybe do like the top ten songs or music videos it would be easy and give you a good grade! or try comics or try interveiwing people about skool lunch and don't type names type person 1, 2, 3...ect....

Same.. i am having problems with the newspaper...
But like.. i need a cover story and its kinda due tomorrow so i guess no one can help me unless they read this VERY soon... O_O

look around the school for anything going on...like construction or projects...it's easy and you can do it interview style

i work for my school newspaper and a couple that i did were
- anorexia- use an angle as if you were the person
- going green
hopes this helps :)

Spring Break Ideas…Near & Far
Effect Coffee Has on Addicted Teens
Obama + Stimulus Bill Thing
Training for Sports…How to Train
April Fools History/Ideas

----------------------------

how about you do something about(i know its sad but...)a tiger escaping from a local zoo, or a frog found in someones spinach be creative think

Same

I have the same problem my school is having our musical but another comitee member is already doing that and i have no idea on more topics i was thinking something like study overload for french students cause half of my school is french immerison PLEASE REPLY THX A MILLON

Book/Movie/Music Review
Technology
Business/Finance
What's happening at your school?
Fashion
Sports
World Issues and Current Events
What's happening in your town?
Advice Column
Crosswords
Photography
Visual Arts
Music
Word Searches
Fun Facts
Top 10 Lists
Quizzes
Horoscopes
Comics
Interviews

newspaper articles

a list of good movies and their ratings, best selling cds, interveiw the principle, visit the mayor and write about his job, take a trip to a city and write about whats happenin there. Hope this helped.

good ides

im doin a new paper and im only ten its really easy and im in england and plaus an idea is chilaxing which is eat sleep and watch tv

I have to do a random article for our school paper and I am completely out of ideas. If anyone has a good one PLEASE post something!!!! I really need this.

hope this helps....

um maybe you could do it on manners. like etiquette? or do popular recipes and most famous websites to visit. after school hotspots is a good one!

hope this helps!

i need help too i have to do my news paper article like in two days and i really need help any ideas will help alot
:(
thx

Ideas?

I could give you ideas that we did in our newspaper... It might help.
-School play
-School dances
-Texting
-Student government
-Graffiti
-News
-International students
-Reviews
-Fashion
-Features on talented students

Hope it helps because I can't find ideas either... :)

Back