Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well since there are over 300 million people in the U.S. and only a mere million showed their disaproval.I am thinking trailor park trash!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quit watching Fox news. It was more like 70,000.
    The reason Bush had a high approval rating as you stated was Clinton left him with a strong economy, no wars, and a budget surplus. Your hero Bush was not as kind to Obama.
    If you are not willing to look back at history and see mistakes we have made, then we will repeat it;
    You saw nothing wrong with the attempt to genocide the American Indian?
    You saw nothing wrong with slavery?
    You saw nothing wrong with segregation? In Iran long ago interfering in their political election that led to the Shah being elected and then overthrown?
    Every country, every human being has their "sins". To admit this is saying we are human beings.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lotsa pissed off citizens, and Nero... er... 0bama keeps on fiddling... ol' Barry's in for a surprise...

I love the smell of liberal fear.. It smells like... VICTORY!

WOW, the Barry flavored Kool Aid is STRONG tonight.. Step away from the bong an no one gets hurt...

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mHCAWDirEHQ/RXlpS8pd4LI/AAAAAAAAAIc/j04UuRVL6RE/s400/bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

Junior Member AnswertheQuestiont's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course he is the worst president. Glenn Beck said so.

Downloads
    Uploads
    really the turnout for the teabagging wasn't that high when you look at all the people who voted for that moron sarah palin. where were they, maybe theyve wisened up and see what a great president Obama is turning out to be. the teabagging was probably a failure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...........

Wake me when this rant is over.

Oh, the heck with Israel. I live in AMERICA!

Downloads
    Uploads
    that it WAS at least a million...
    i have eyes
    i saw pictures

Downloads
    Uploads
    A million? If you mean the events of the prior week the numbers were around 50,000.

Hyperbole is a poor way to make a point. Mendacity doesn't help.

Cheers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I've got news for you we are a nation of whiners and not a nation of action. The photos that have been circulated showing everyone standing all the way back to the Washington monument are phony. It's missing several modern buildings and the iMAX theatre is still under construction. It dates back to a rally in 1997. So once again you're conservative outlets have duped you. The real picture shows a measly crowd, I went to a Billy Joel concert that was larger than that. Don't worry dude Obama is smarter than you, he realizes that the Bush administration has made the United States appear very weak on the global scale. Our inability to deal with the insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan, allowing North Korea to develop nuclear weapons, an economic meltdown so huge that it nearly brought down our entire economical system, and allowing Iran to proceed with their nuclear program are just a few examples. The world has watched the United States fall from grace, the cold hard truth is that unless we want to end up as some 3rd world shit hole in the future the U.S. needs to kiss ass. This idea that the U.S. is the best place on earth and that we're always right and it's our way or the highway is stupid. The rest of the world knows this but the american people seem to be blinded or are just in denial, it's probably denial. In order for us to continue to have an influence in what happens in the world today we need friends and allies. Unfortunately right or wrong we don't have many friends out there right now. So if admitting we were in the wrong as a nation helps forge stronger ties to the rest of the world then so be it. It's not anti american, it's doing what you must for survival as a people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast