Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

smart question to ask my nutrition/ health teacher that my class will most...

...probably not understand?

I'm in 12th grade in high school. I'd like to stump the teacher with a question, or at least ask the teacher something so complicated that It'll be beyond the class's comprehension! (but plz explain it to me though) thanks so much!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you looking for a question that will stump the teacher or your classmates or both?

Also, what grade/year are you in school...that way I can come up with something that will work for your situation (I.e. In most cases a middle school teacher will be easier to stump than a high school teacher, just as a high school teacher will be easier to stump than a college professor---Typically)