Why does my boyfriend end it every time we argue?

Kezpal

Sep 15, 2009
I love him so much and i know he does me which is why i find this confusing!We have been together for a year now.I have my own place and he keeps a lot of things (clothes etc) at my house and we have plans for him to move in. He is very insecure for what ever reason i dont know, i have tried to get to the bottom of this but without luck.When we have adisagreement or i say something he dont like he always say he`s going home,which is ok but then when i dont rise to what he has said he says we are finished and packs all hie things, puts them in front of the door and just sits down and tells me he does not want to end us.By this time im in a total mess, crying,shaking,feel faint,ill etc.It dont take long for him to calm down.I try and tell him how his actions make feel and he says im being selfish and never think about how he feels.He is a very insecure man and need a lot of reassuring from me and love (which i do give a lot) but do go in my shell sometimes when im trying to relaxed but he assumes that there is something wrong and that i dont want him but this is not true. He is also scared of loosing me and feels that because i have looks etc that i can do better and he dont know what i see in him etc.I have never wanted anyone in my life as much as him. I have read on the net about others that are going through the same as me and there is a few answers which say "call his bluff" when he ends it.I dont really want to play games with my relationship but im at my wits end and something needs to be done to stop him from doing this everytime we argue,its just not fair and is very cruel.I`m really thinking about calling his bluff and the last time i was close to doing so but stopped myself.I`m so scared of loosing him and i love him with everything in me and really cant imagine my life without him now. PLEASE help me with advice on how to stop him from doing it again.I dont want to end up hating him.I just want to get through all this and just be happy.

Back