Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are students still buying original essays online?

I know that kids buy essays that were already written and sold a dozen times. What about assigned essays too random to buy? Can students hire someone to do the research and write the essays? How much do they pay for that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    What kind of retarded student would do such a thing... what do they expect to gain out of purchasing an essay? Happiness? Happiness that they managed to turn their homework in on time so that the teacher won't yell at them? Happiness that the teacher will be temporarily pleased with their work, even though in truth they really suck at writing? They must be out of their minds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The "written and sold a dozen times" kind is rarer now with better ways to track down plagiarism. Kids know about that. Usually, it's pretty obvious if they bought it from a website because the writing style will set off red flags, and typing in a sentence or two will pin it as a bought essay.

Unfortunately, it's much easier to HIRE someone to write the essay. It's the internet. You really don't need a lot of money. If I offered some kid $20 to write a short essay for me, there's a good chance he'd do it. With things like Paypal, it's as easy as finding a willing soul who can write convincingly at your grade level.

I've even seen homework sold in exchange for items in World of Warcraft. Seriously.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, yes people still pay big money for original essays. I know many people who either have a subscription to essaylab etc..

If you don't sell it directly to a person in school ou can write for mayn online essay banks. Watch out for people trying to buy your papers for cheap though. There are even scams where people try to buy your essay for cheap and then resell it 20+ times to websites and people all over campus. Meaning you made someone else rich off your paper. You can get 50-500 dollars depending on how desperate the person and how rare/popular your original essay may be!