Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

are protein supplements cheaper to buy from the gym or from gnc?

and which protein supplement is better -whey protein or monster milk. and would mixing creatine in one of them make it more effective??which one is cheaper whey protein or monster milk??

Downloads
    Uploads
    i mean post workout whey is probably better just because its going to diest faster. i dont think you can buy whey protein from the gym...at least not from my gym. dont mix your creatine in with your whey but take it sepratly. like take 2 grams of creatine 45 min before you workout and 2 grams right after you workout, thats what i do. its most important to take it after your workout though because your body absorbs is better after its been drained from you and your in need of more of it. but yeah i mean i would take whey, besides the fact that its better quality protein(if you get a good one) its probably a little cheaper. you can get stuff a lil cheaper online but with shipping its the same thing... just go to gnc, buy i gold card i think its 2 dollars. and the first week of every month you get 20% off your purchase. 2 really high quality whey proteins are optimum nutrition 100% whey protien isolate gold standard. and the gnc brand wheybolic protien is probably the best...but its on the expenisve side, like 60 bucks, but sometimes its on sale for 45 and its worth a try if you have the money. optimum is like 26 dollars. get the extream milk chocolate, best flavor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It really depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for Creatine, then you're probably better off going to GNC.