Can you think of any president who, while in office, publicly whined

Certainly not President Obama! He speaks in a positve mode because he wants this country to move forward in a positive manner. He has the hardest job to accomplish, since Herbert Hoover and Franklin Roosevelt. Look at that! A Republican was at the helm when the country crashed in 1929 and a Democrat came to pull this country up again...thru GOVERNMENT SPENDING THRU PUBLIC WORKS!!!!!
AHA!!!!

Yes, the Billary Clinton presidency used to whine about a "vast, right wing conspiracy" even though it also had the media doing its bidding, albeit not as much as Comrade Obama has the media in his back pocket. But in fairness to Clinton, the SOB dusted himself off and got back to bidness. This clown in charge now doesn't seem to be able to do that.

Dick Nixon, for sure. I also remember some of that from LBJ, and even FDR. You can call it whining if you like, but it's true that many people wanted these men to be defeated at all costs.

All tyrants have a psychotic fear of being overthrown.

Saddam Hussein was constantly killing the people around him out of pure paranoia, and in the end, only incompetent poops from Tikrit were running his government.

(His army chief of staff was a former hot dog vendor.)

yah bill clinton richard nixon george bush senoir all complained about the same things

Obama

You don't like me because you are racist!!!

No, Mr Obummer I do not like you because your insane policies are poisoning the US.

Obama is the worst leader as president, in our history.

Don't forget Nixon is his loss to Kennedy in which there was substantial cheating didn't file suit because of what it would do to the country. Nixon loved this country, Obama hates this country and wants to punish us.

Back