Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Who has premonition ?

So,I may be "put down" as all the other loonies?,but within a very short time from now,their is going to be a major earthquake..the poor candidates are as follows..alaska,japan. and greece..but the order is not clear?...and before you all say...very clever,they are all prime suspects due to history!,surprisingly I have not mentioned "california"....though who knows?,I'm just looking to the near future and not the obvious fact that it will happen over a period of time(just to stop stupid answers from students)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, but David Icke (regardless of how sane/insane he may be) got there way before you. He also gave much more detail.

I honestly wouldn't consider you crazy without first knowing you more. But your prediction is very vague to say the least.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats not a premonition...thats a prediction based on what we already know about the weaknesses or "faults" of our planet....
    of course there will be an earthquake....tectonic shift is inevitable....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course there are earthquakes happening all the time that is hardly a premonition

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'm not gonna give no stupid answer, I do believe that ppl do have gifts of preminition. I'm actually from Biloxi, MS and 2 weeks before Katrina hit us, I had a very vivid dream of a devastating storm that would flood the whole Gulf Coast, and I told my family and friends about it, some believed me and others didn't, then it happened 2 weeks after that dream. So many ppl died, but when my family and I knew about it we all left and went to TN...I told everyone it was gonna be devastaing, and it was!!
    I however haven't had anything so far as vivd as that one. In the past before my dream about Katrina I have dreamed a few dreams that still bothers me today, to make it short, it was, like falling asteroids or fire balls from the sky. Very scary!! I've had a few in the past. Also one of a man, that looked like Moses or a biblical man, standing in front of me while I was on a mountain and he had like a stick in his hand...and he said in a deeply rummbled voice "this is what's to come" and He disappeared, but immediatly, I say in the distance, Earthquakes, Floods, Storms, Fire and a HUGE Tidal wave that came staright for me like it was about to hit me and I woke up. That was also a few years ago, I believe back in '99.
    So I do believe, I have had alot more things that's happened but to much to type.
    There will be ppl that are so shallow they dnt understand and try to make jokes out of it, but we have a gift and I'm thankful for it, cause when they get through with all their laughing and joking we will be the ones to survive whatever this world will bring.