u know about cars? Ford Explorer 2000 Check engine light used to be steady we fixed it by changing spark plugs and cleaning out cad..converters...ran good for 3 weeks...it had come back on as steady light for about 2 months not it's blinking...=(...also I HAVE TRIED ALREADY to take to auto shop to have computer plugged in it will not read it for some reason according to the auto mechanic. Something is wrong with the sensor or w/e im not shure. But what would be the likely problem with my truck if anyone has a rough idea they could pitch also would like to add that IT STARTS FINE it runs ok i guess it shakes now when you increase speed at a slow rate thats when i noticed it blinking and not a steady light....however if you pick up speed fast it hardley shakes except when you get to about 40 or 50 and it shakes a little bit...The acutal night it started blinking is when i was on the highway and i thought my foot was all the way down and i was only going 70 so i NAILED MY FOOT TO THE floor felt the power and quickley let off and then bam it started blinking...hope this helps you awnser my question...please get back to me...Thank You...Ill check this when i wake up in morning any awnsers would be greatley appriciated.