Mafia world is a thrill based game in Facebook where you start off as a poor mob and you try to rise up in the Mafia world. In order to do that, you need to earn money, reputation and lots of mafia members. Money can be earned by doing jobs, stealing from other Mafia or from your properties. Reputation is earned by defeating bosses although there is no such feature in the game (reputation count or something). Mafia members can be earned by inviting other people to play Mafia world (good example of a viral game)

So basically, your goal here is to get rich and be the strongest mafia in town.

Basic concepts of Mafia world

* Cash – Used for buying stuff like properties, weapons, armors and vehicles. Can be deposited in a bank.
* Health – This is your life. If you get attacked, this goes down. If you attack and get hit, this goes down too. If this becomes 0, you die and you lose experience points (so small you won’t even notice it).
* Energy – This is what you will use to do jobs. For me the main stat you will need.
* Stamina – This is what you will need to fight other mafia
* Experience – your experience points so that you can level up
* Energy Pack – This is a special item that you can use and give to your fellow mafia every 24 hours. It basically fills up your energy so it is best to use this when you don’t have any energy left.

Quick Start Guide

1. I suggest that you pour all your Stat points in Energy when you are starting

2. When given a choice between Mogul, Maniac and Fearless, Choose maniac
3. Try to level up as fast as you can by picking jobs that have a good exp to energy spent ratio
4. bank your profits however buy as many properties as you can
5. invest in the items of your mafia

I hope you will start playing and join me Login | Facebook