Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This Car Audio Website?

http://techronics.com/caraudio_8292_Alpine-MRP-M1000-1-Channel-Car-Audio-Amplifier.html?aff=45847&aff=45847

thats the amp i want an its like 50 bucks cheaper an this site as long as the subs

http://techronics.com/caraudio_8284_Kicker-07DCVR122-Dual-12-inch-2-Ohm-1600-Watts-CompVR-Vented-Subwoofer-Enclosure.html

my total on this site for those two is a little over 400 everyother site its closer to 600

does anyone know any other sites

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just ordered 2 Alpine Type-R's from techronics and it was a very pleasant process. It took only 4 days after ordering for my subs to get to me with standard ground shipping. They were very reasonably priced, and they were in their original packaging and everything. Great company to order from. I will be doing business with them in the future for sure!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just ordered 2 Alpine Type-R's from techronics and it was a very pleasant process. It took only 4 days after ordering for my subs to get to me with standard ground shipping. They were very reasonably priced, and they were in their original packaging and everything. Great company to order from. I will be doing business with them in the future for sure!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it most definitely looks like you are getting a good deal from that website. How much with shipping does your total come out to, if your total is still under 3. Then I would look no further and buy it from that website.