Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what if your favorite mangaka/anime artist/anime studio director....?

knocks on your door and tells you that s/he wants to make your life story into an anime/manga? Would you agree?

i'm not being philosophical but if it's anime, even small things are appreciated, no matter how boring a life is. Like those slice of life genre, though i'm not implementing that it's boring, i like slice of life. but animes that speaks of everyday life like Lucky Star, Hatsukoi Limited and Hachimitsu no Clover are well-loved. would you make yours into one?

If so, what would it be about (even if it's just a small moment in your life, like your summer vacation or your high school life)?
    What would be your favorite part in the story?
    What will be the climax?
    How's the ending?
    Which mangaka/artist would you want to make your anime?

Bonus:
    If they world and reality becomes anime itself, what would be the world's storyline and what is your role? Is it about vampires eating the whole human race, or something like d.gray-man or bleach that weapons have souls? (if you ask me, i'd be an extra who dies in the first episode (???))
    my life is boring too . this thought just popped out when i was looking for a slice of life genre- how little normal things makes into something more in the eyes of an audience.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It would be really great if Gosho Aoyama knocks on my door and asks me if he could draw up my life story into an anime.
    *sigh* If only it could happen, that would be heaven. But I doubt it'd happen.
    But let's say in that minuscule percent he really DID come, my story would be quite amazing. I've gone through a lot in my life, mostly ups than downs, but there has been parts where I have almost left this world. It'd be about school life, I guess, because that's quite big - but it'd have a little of each other places in as well.
    My favorite part would be the day that the person I've liked for a long time to ask me out ~~~ that'd be just wonderful. He's too shy, and he's liked me since - I don't know, a long long time ago, we both know it but I can't ask him, I'm too shy and so is he...(I wish he'd just be brave for once >_>).
    The climax/highlight would be getting a PhD in Human Biology, graduating University with great grades to be proud of.
    The nding would probably focus on a few years later where I would already be married and have a job. That'd be good enough for me.