Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My samsung m3510 shows "phone freeze". How do I unfreeze my phone. Please...

...help. Thanks.? I accidentally inserted a different sim into my cell phone. When I punched a couple of wrong passwords, my phone shows "phone freeze, please enter password". It is just by then when I realized that I have inserted the wrong sim and even when I reinsert the correct sim and hit the correct password. It still shows "phone freeze". Please help. No idea what to do. I've already punched a couple of codes to restart my phone but no luck in removing phone freeze.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try taking out the battery or try turning it off

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ask your network for your PUK code. You may need proof of ownership, or the PUK my be in your documentation that came with the phone or SIM. Good luck!

Unregistered
    In this case you have to unfreeze your Samsung m3510 using unfreeze code, you can purchase such code from any vendors online like ClassicUnlocking.com

Unregistered
    In this case you have to unfreeze your Samsung m3510 using unfreeze code, you can purchase such code from any vendors online like ClassicUnlocking.com
    After unfreezing the phone,In order to use other network sim you gotta unlock your phone.You can do that by getting unlock code from the same site that i have mentioned ClassicUnlocking.com