Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

rage rant on stupid boyfriend?

hes a fkn loser i cant take it anymore! i want to kick drop his ass for how he treats me and my son no girl in her right mind would stay with a guy like him. unless shes me. im stuck. no money no job and my car wont make it out of my area. no ones hiring anywhere. i cant getday care or state aid help and im sick of him! he says shit daily to me like * go away, you trash my life, your a disaster a mistake.* just go away* i hate you* then says. i love you* all at the same time. today he ruined my sons bday party with his jealous ass attitude and ive had it! i wanted to walk out right then and there and never return! but damnmit! where the hell can i go. NOWHERE! i have no family no help. just me my son. and a bunch of bills im trying to pay. i have to do dumb lil odd end jobs to make almost no money to try and pay my bills. i have food stamps to buy our food. and that is it! i cant take it anymore! my son does not need a 3rd guy walking out on him! its not fair! i treat my bf like a damn royal king and this is how he repays us! even his own mother had it with him and how he treats me. but what can i do? its all verbal abuse....

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is just my opinion because i've been in a similar situation. The bills can wait. take whatever money you can get and stop paying the bills (except elec. and gas etc because you'll need those later) and make your budget. See what you can afford for rent. Can you get Section 8? Get rid of the jerk and get a roof over your head and make that your priority. You can catch up on your bills later.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow...he sounds like a crap boyfriend, from what you've described. I'm sorry to hear this =|

Downloads
    Uploads
    kick his ass!! and i must say you sound pretty amazing! why dont you just break up with him