Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What make people love music?

I know in a song there a lyric which we can related to but in music how can people don't understand it and love it. Thanks guys

Downloads
    Uploads
    not everyone likes a song for the lyrics. some people like a song for the beat, or just the tune in general. sometimes it's not the lyrics, but the emotion behind the vocals that gets to people.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i go for the lyrics, i also sometimes like the beat in the background though but i love music altogether.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Music evokes emotion and as humans we are moved by our emotions, whether they be happiness.sadness, elation, etc. Music can provide all of these

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's the feelings music evokes in people. By which I don't just mean emotional feelings or memories, but even the physiological reaction to music, like crying or getting goosebumps.

I love music because I can always find a song or a piece of music to suit my mood; not just related to appropriate lyrics but the physiological factors as well.

Even as a little girl I cried at certain pieces of classical music; I didn't understand why, or feel particularly sad, it was just the music.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like songs with lyrics which have a great meaning to songs and especially the rhythm of the song. I also really like songs with harmonization, which means that two different melodies sing together which clash together like in choirs. These give me the goosebumps. Songs give emotions such as sadness, happiness and many other amazing things. It can also sometimes remind you some great memories of your life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    are you retarded?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not always about the lyrics. I have listened to songs being sung in Italian, not having a clue what they are going on about, but I like the tune.
    Sometimes it's the lyrics that mean something to you personally, but if it's a catchy tune, it cheers you up anyway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes the rhythm can strike its own chord in someones soul that just connects with them on a deeper level. Part of a song might remind them of something or it may send them on a mental journey that helps as a creative out.
    Some people enjoy cultural music because it makes them think of the places they want to travel and sends them on a bit of a mental vacation.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rhythm...