Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol what the hell...u have a slim gorgeous girl and it sounds like you really care about her and you want to go and ruin it by cheating on her? Fantasies are called fantasy for a reason...imagine how bad your gonna feel afterwards and if she finds out you will almost deff lose her...

Just keep the fat girl fantasy as a fantasy...and focus on your girlfriend!

Downloads
    Uploads
    well if you've read every ones comments on this is that you shouldn't cheat! I say you already know what to do and not to do, and you are completely aware of what the consequences of your action might be, and if you think you can handle what your cheating might cause then I say go for it! make your dreams come true! But obviously your not ready to face the outcomes, you know how i know? Coz the only reason one asks questions on this page is if they are not really sure, either way, its up to you to make the decision. I am not going to patronize, or lecture you about how cheating is a bad option, you already know that.
    Good luck Man!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you love BBW then ask her to start eating a lot more and not exercise.

You obviously don't love her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Should you cheat? Should you be the one answering this and not us? In a way yes you should cheat, but the problem with cheating you will obviously do it over and over and over again and again. You're usual alibi is that just this once to fulfilled your fantasy and urges. You will never get over your cheating process. YOU WILL ALWAYS JUSTIFY YOUR CHEATING because of this or because of that...only. What happen to your real love one, she stays back in the background waiting for you to come home. IS THIS FAIR TO HER?

You never know that MAN NEVER REALLY SATISFY TO WHAT HE GOT. And never knew the value of something until he lost it. You might lost your love one just because of this. So asked yourself are you ready for the consequences of your action. If you are ready to loose everything you have just for one night stand then JUST DO IT. Just like what the advertisement of NIKE says...just do it!

For you it has no feelings what about the girl with fat asses who will involved herself to you, what then? So obviously you do not know the consequences of your action in the end of it. All you want and all you need is to satisfy your lust and sexual craving isn't it? You disregard the feelings of others esp. the girl you want to satisfy your craving for sexual appetite. Have pity on them. They are human just like you & me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    DONT CHEAT EVER, lol!
    I know you are saying you love her but maybe you don't as much as you say.
    Maybe you should say we need a break, like see other people, but be prepared!

goodluck

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you like fat girls, why are you wasting this girls' time? Be honest with yourself...

Downloads
    Uploads
    No you shouldn't cheat, It's wrong and you'll regret it. Would you rather have your gf now? or loose it over a bbw??
    If you were to loose it to a bbw, you're quite shallow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ..don't cheat if you don't want to lose her..

..if you are really confuse, pray dude!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123