My girlfriend is a bad cook- should I dump her?

ColonelKlink

Aug 25, 2009
I think all women should learn to be good cooks because it is a huge turnoff when they are not cooks.

I think a man is worthless if he judges a woman on skills like cooking and cleaning.
Learn to cook for yourself. And if you don't know how to cook then maybe you could enroll both you and her in a cooking class. Go together, you will learn a lot about each other AND learn to cook!

What, you can't cook your own f*cking Kraft Dinner? Asshole!

NO!
you're a douche bag if her cooking is what makes you dump her. geez idiot

Well if she is really trying then this would be a very stupid reason to dump her but you need to be honest if the food is not good then let her know.

thats a horrible reason! omg! thats so unbelievably messed up. woah. shocker..

please help me out??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApaDbBUExUdGBHR2FhtHnffsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090902230138AAAe4U9

Dump her! get rid of her @$$ ! cant cook are you serious what is she good for?!?!

So now that you dumped her give me her number, and i will take a cooking class with her and we will grow closer and she will be a great cook and will will laugh together about your weird fetishes.

you are the worst bf if u want to dump her coz of her cooking if it is that bad y dont YOU cook she isnt ur slave and my opinion is SHE SHOULD DUMP YOU

omg! jerk! that is sooo sexist.u dnt break up with a girl because they cnt cook! wud u like a girl to break up with u because u didnt have big muscles or didnt knw how to fix a car or didnt know how to change a stupid light bulb!

not all girls can cook. get over it! love her for who she is.. and if cookin is so much of a big deal for u then maybe try and teach her yourself. and if u cnt cook then u are a hypocrite!!!

all in all, goodluck

haha dont do that! thats not a reason to break up with someone, so what if shes a bad cook? she can fix it by taking classes or buying cook books and practice practice practice!

lol....
It's petty to break things off with her because she can't cook good.

It is NOT a womens role to cook.
IF she enjoys cooking then maybe she will get better with time and practice. If not then get over it.

If it's so important to you to have a good cooked meal learn to do it yourself, then you won't having to be worrying about if she can cook you something good or not.

Also if this is grounds for you to break up with someone I don't think it's a good idea for you to be in a relationship with anyone right now until you've matured or had therapy.

Heck yas!

All women need to be good cooks for their man.
That's what women are here for!
I mean, if she can't satisfy your tummy, she's good for nothing.

what a dumb thing to do!!! u want some one to cook for u or a gf? idiot, learn to cook urself.. big deal!

Back