Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Premonition of Anna Sophia Robb, or de ja vu?

My body is telling me that something will happen to Anna Sophia Robb soon, but I haven't discovered if it is a premonition or intuition or de ja vu. What is happening? I feel weird, like my very own soul is telling me something, I am actually being serious now, I'm not being 'epic fail', this has happened to me before, except it was last time premonition, and it happened when I said something suddenly. Does anyone get the same feeling?
    Please, I really don't want to end up seeing AnnaSophia Robb dead tomorrow, so if anyone could possibly make sure nothing happens to her, or if I could contact her, I might just stop things from getting bad to worse, and I'm pretty sure no one else wants her dead, too. I would like to also add a note the same thing happened to Abraham Lincoln, when he had a dream that someone got killed in the White House 10 days before he got killed, and he asked a soldier who died, and he said 'The President' (you can find out more on wikipedia). Of course, I actually doubt that I will get the opportunity to inform her of this..
    And, If you think I'm doing it so I can get an autograph, you can think blooming well twice - I actually am saying it so my body doesn't stop feeling weird.

It's probably just nothing, just a gut feeling or something, I should be quiet about it and move on..

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are gifted.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd get a good night's sleep, if I were you.

The things of which you speak are psychological in origin.