Premonition of Anna Sophia Robb, or de ja vu?

chatt1nman

Sep 1, 2009
My body is telling me that something will happen to Anna Sophia Robb soon, but I haven't discovered if it is a premonition or intuition or de ja vu. What is happening? I feel weird, like my very own soul is telling me something, I am actually being serious now, I'm not being 'epic fail', this has happened to me before, except it was last time premonition, and it happened when I said something suddenly. Does anyone get the same feeling?
Please, I really don't want to end up seeing AnnaSophia Robb dead tomorrow, so if anyone could possibly make sure nothing happens to her, or if I could contact her, I might just stop things from getting bad to worse, and I'm pretty sure no one else wants her dead, too. I would like to also add a note the same thing happened to Abraham Lincoln, when he had a dream that someone got killed in the White House 10 days before he got killed, and he asked a soldier who died, and he said 'The President' (you can find out more on wikipedia). Of course, I actually doubt that I will get the opportunity to inform her of this..
And, If you think I'm doing it so I can get an autograph, you can think blooming well twice - I actually am saying it so my body doesn't stop feeling weird.
It's probably just nothing, just a gut feeling or something, I should be quiet about it and move on..

I'd get a good night's sleep, if I were you.

The things of which you speak are psychological in origin.

Back