Which smartphone is best?

I have the iPhone but the curve works pretty good to as does the the new nokia touch and blackberry storm is not bad eathier/ dont listen to the guy who posed on top of me nokia does have a good smartphone just came out recently touch and has a keyboard.

I have the iPhone but the curve works pretty good to as does the the new nokia touch and blackberry storm is not bad eathier/ dont listen to the guy who posed on top of me nokia does have a good smartphone just came out recently touch and has a keyboard.

I would actually say HTC G1 is the best smart phone. You did not mention HTC in your question :-( The Samsung Omnia from Verizon is a pretty amazing phone. One of the best.

Trust me, this is the phone you should wait for:

http://www.pr-inside.com/there-s-a-lot-to-love-about-r1454020.htm

Okay a good question i must say because this question went through my head a lot recently when i was looking to buy a smartphone. Although, i did spend over 450$ on nokia phones, i never really enjoyed the features nor anything special in them but the price. Best phone i'd say is IPHONE!! it's no doubt one of the best if not the best smart phone out right now.

Apple I phone is the best phone ever. i would recommend you to buy from the given site for best price & smart delivery.

Back