Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the lg env is the lg dare and the voager mixed!!!!!!so i say the envtouch

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think all of these phones are actually very decent. First off, the Dare is a nice phone, but the thing is you only have the touch-screen interface...which can be pretty hard on the fingers. Plus, it takes quite some time getting used to accuracy with touching links on it. One of my friends has a Versa and he loves it. It is smaller than the others in terms of the width and looks nice on its own. Plus as you probably already know there is the option of the detachable QWERTY keypad. However, it seems that when you attach the keypad it makes the phone top-heavy. And do you really feel like popping out the battery backing just to attach the keyboard every time you want to to text? Plus the attachment costs $30 extra. With the enV TOUCH it is basically the best of both worlds. It is the next generation version of the Voyager and is much sleeker and faster than its predecessor. It has a 3.2 camera unlike the Voyager and the buttons on the QWERTY keypad are placed better. I have this phone and I actually loved it from day 1. All my calls sound clear on it and the only thing that is wrong with the phone is the learning curve for the touch screen. But that goes for all touch screen phones. It just depends on what style of phone you see fitting into your life better. Hope this helps.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LG Dare

Downloads
    Uploads
    when i tried the enV the touch wasn't very responsive

Katieeloveeeee

Heart New just dont get the versa

i have had the lg chocolate, lg enV (3 times, it broke very often), and the Lg Versa. i currently have the versa and i hate it.
    i do not like the touch screen at all, and it doesnt respond usually. either the screens on its side, or i have to press a button several times. its battery lasts a very long time, but thats the only good thing about it. i dislike the order of the qwerty keyboard, if you know what i mean... i like the enV so much better.
    ive had many phones, from tracfone, to sprint, to nextel, to verizon. id have to say the enV is the best phone ive ever had. but one thing i must say if you get the enV, do not use your phone while you charge it. all 3 of my enVs broke because the charging port fell out. one of my enVs lasted 27 days, and i had to go get a new one.
    just do not get the versa, thats all i really wanted to warn you about. i am very unhappy with how the versa came out. verizon needs to make longer lasting phones.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i have tried out all the phones for at least half an hour and in my opinion the enV touch is the best by far. the touch screen is way faster and more responsive than the other two and even if u dont plan on using the touch screen a lot, it has a full qwerty keyboard. it has a lot more features than the others such as it is able to support the use of a 3.5mm headphone jack (standard ipod earphones). when getting a phone upgrade i consider these 3 phones but in the end i chose the env touch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12