without a God? Can humans predict the future accurately like the Bible does?
For example, The Bible predicted the rise and fall of Alexander the Great and that his Kingdom would be divided up among his four generals.
Daniel 8:
...20 “The ram that you saw possessing the two horns [stands for] the kings of MeŽdi·a and Persia. 21 And the hairy he-goat [stands for] the king of Greece; and as for the great horn that was between its eyes, it [stands for] the first king. 22 And that one having been broken, so that there were four that finally stood up instead of it, there are four kingdoms from [his] nation that will stand up, but not with his power.
Daniel 8:
5 And I, for my part, kept on considering, and, look! there was a male of the goats coming from the sunset upon the surface of the whole earth, and it was not touching the earth. And as regards the he-goat, there was a conspicuous horn between its eyes. 6 And it kept coming all the way to the ram possessing the two horns, which I had seen standing before the watercourse; and it came running toward it in its powerful rage.

7 And I saw it coming into close touch with the ram, and it began showing bitterness toward it, and it proceeded to strike down the ram and to break its two horns, and there proved to be no power in the ram to stand before it. So it threw it to the earth and trampled it down, and the ram proved to have no deliverer out of its hand.

8 And the male of the goats, for its part, put on great airs to an extreme; but as soon as it became mighty, the great horn was broken, and there proceeded to come up conspicuously four instead of it,...
Also, prophecies about Edom and Babylon being effaced from existence came through.
Dreamstuff...: what evidence do you have that Ezekiel 29:10-14 wasn't fulfilled?
Isaiah foretold that a conqueror named Cyrus would destroy seemingly impregnable Babylon. He also said that Cyrus, would decide to let the Jewish exiles in his territory go free without any payment of ransom (Isaiah 44:28; 45:1; and 45:13). This prophecy was made more than 100 years before Cyrus was born, but it all came true.