are girls comfortable with.....PDA?

Marie

May 23, 2008
i think it has to be the right time and you should talk to her about it....if you have to dont be direct about the question.....or you can be depending on her personality.....

so are girls ok w/ kissing at school infront of their peers?

also how long do we need to be going out to do this?

ive kissed her like a dozen times in 3 weeks (i asked her out on the 1st)

I'm comfortable with a quick kiss at school or something, same with in front of my friends, you don't want to seem like the two of you are all over each other. when your alone you can do whatever you please.

Give or take, 3 weeks seems fine for school kissing.

I'm completely comfortable with it :)
It's never bothered me at all.
& ask her about the other thing.

mostly, i dint feel comfortable before when there was teachers n i was in a relationship and when there was friends it felt wrong
its just not a good example....

Just give it a couple of days when you first go out but you can't wait long enough or she will think that you don't like her because you aren't giving PDA. Yes, we like it.

i feeel very akward kissing infront of my peers. its my personal life and i dont want everyone watching

not kissing at school in front of people. holding hands is cool though and hugging but i think kissin is kinda pushin it.

answer mines please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090818155417AAQAc1i

it all depends on the girl. ask her.
i personally don't very much,
but it all depends on the type of kissing.
if it's just a peck, i don't mind.
but a long kiss or makeout, i would feel
uncomfortable.

well..like everyone has said, it depends :)
everyone is different, just ask the person herself.
if you have been kissing her for a while now, and she has not
protested, shouldn't it mean that she is okay with it?
but ask her just in case. try toning down on the kissing every minute, and
maybe try to express your love in different ways?
lets say treating her to a nice but not too expensive dinner, and
occasionally doing things for her. hope that helps!

Small ones on the cheek are always cute!!
but not too much!

And a kiss on the lips isn't bad every now and again,
but it makes it awkward for friends and all.

don't forget to compliment her. it's always cute to give a peck on the cheek and say, "wow, you look beautiful today."

Ya, like sometimes I would feel very uncomfortable kissing my boyfriend in front of my friends if it was more than just a peck because then the other people think you don't even want to be with them or talk to them, you just want to be with your significant other. It makes others feel left out. That's the only reason. I would kiss him in the hallways before classes, no problem, because I was just talking to him and it was me and him time

i hate kissing in public for everyone to see. it isnt any of there bussiness what i do with my boyfriend and, they dont need to see.

Most girls that I know (including myself) hate taking part in public displays of affections, and ALL girls I know (including myself) think it's weird when people PDA in the halls.
It's just something you need to save for when you're alone.
A quick kiss on the cheek before you head to different classes is totally fine, and it'll make your girl feel special. But please save the saliva swapping for after school.

Back