Alright, I'm switching to T-Mobile on my girlfriends plan. I have a choice of either a Sidekick 2008 (79.99) or Blackberry Pearl Flip (49.99). Thing is, I'm very picky. Lol.

What I Want/Like To Have.

I love to text message so I would love an easy to use keyboard.

I like a web browser that isn't fancy but can surf to Myspace with good quality and HTML.

I send ALOT of picture messages and videos.

I like almost excellent Camera quality and Video playback and capture quality.

Music is a must have since I want to use my phone like an ipod (Another reason I like these two cause of the 3.5mm Jacks).

I like an interface where I can change it to my personality. (I.E. Change the wallpaper to a picture I've taken.)

I really don't have time to check my Emails at home so mobile email is another MUST for me. It needs to be pretty good and I only have one email account.

I like to IM as well to keep in contact with family and such.

I like a nice loud speakerphone, for Ringtones and just for hearing the phone.

Good call quality.

A phone I can take out in public and look cool with, you know? Lol. Something you'd be proud to have at a tight budget.

Good Music library and listening interface.

Least problems and lag within the interface.

Easy navigation interface.

I just like flip phones as well. Lol.

The reason I'm choosing between these two?

Because they are within my Budget, They have the 3.5mm Jacks, they are T-mobile as well.

Also, which data plans for both phones would be cheaper?

And I could give a s**t about battery life.

I'm not asking which phone does ALL of these, just asking which one is closest to most? If you get my drift.
And I'm not asking you to tell me what other phone you would perfer cause I will just feel even more sad I can't afford it. LOL! Just a phone I can have for a couple of years and be happy with cause it does the most that I expect. Can you help me? THANKS! x99