Should I buy a Chrysler Sebring?

BING

Nov 30, 2008
no

they are one of the most unreliable vehicles on the road

you could only do worse if you purchased a Rover or a Jaguar

I am thinking about buying an 08 Chrysler Sebring Touring and I'm not sure if its a good idea with the recent bankruptcy Chrysler went through.

In my opinion, I would say no. According to consumer reports, which I check out for everything says this car is much worse than average. If you like to work on or pay people to fix your car, go for it!! I would definitely say NO!!! I know that some cars are really pretty but you shouldn't buy for that reason. Be careful and Good luck.

In my opinion, I would say no. According to consumer reports, which I check out for everything says this car is much worse than average. If you like to work on or pay people to fix your car, go for it!! I would definitely say NO!!! I know that some cars are really pretty but you shouldn't buy for that reason. Be careful and Good luck.

Don't buy any Chrysler product.
Dodge Chrysler & Jeep suffered from defects and numerous malfunctions. Since year of 2008, they have been producing faulty cars in order to save money. Extremely terrible quality.Their new lineups have serious problems and I recommend everyone to stay away from Chrysler.

I would alternatively go for new Malibu, Camry, Corolla or Accord.

Back