Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

In what countries can you use a Blackberry Pearl 8120 in?

I want to buy a Blackberry Pearl 8120, but I travel a lot and wanted to know where I could use this phone. I live in the UK, and want to buy it in Orange, but the main places I would go is within Europe, Japan, and the United States (roughly in order of importance). The website says it works in Europe/Asia Pacific: 1800MHz GSM/GPRS networks and Europe/Asia Pacific: 900MHz GSM/GPRS, EDGE networks and Wi-Fi:802.11b/g but I have no idea what that means! If this Blackberry model doesn't satisfy my needs, which model would you recommend, and if it isn't too much to ask, where would that one work in? Thank you in advance!

Unregistered
    You can buy the Blackberry Pearl 8120 itself. It would work in any country. But if you are going to use it with same network on international roaming, You would end up in paying huge roaming bills. So it is better to unlock the device and use it with the respective country's local SIM card where you are. You can unlock a Blackberry Pearl 8120 safer and easier using unlock code. You can get the unlock code for a Blackberry Pearl 8120 from UnBBLock.com at affordable cost with easy unlocking guide. Good luck.