Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends on what type of person you are.. I could care less what other people think if they see my child wear shirts like this.. I think there cute and funny.. but i wouldn't let my child wear them to school or to daycare.. but i like them and i would let mine..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a sense of humor. In fact, you would probably think I'm sick in the head. Wearing an offensive t-shirt is hilarious if you're doing it yourself. However, placing a child in a such a t-shirt is a reflection on you. That child has no choice what he/she wears, it is up to you to be a RESPONSIBLE parent and dress them accordingly. If I saw you and and your child at the mall and your kid was wearing a shirt that said "Bite Me," or whatever, I'd think you were a complete jackass. This is why humanity is going down the tubes, because of people like you who lack the maturity and responsibility to raise children correctly.
    Grow up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think they're funny

Downloads
    Uploads
    I find those shirts offensive...well all except the one about the car seat being in the porsche.

Why do children need to wear tshirts with offensive language and insults towards other children? Personally I would never put my child in that kind of tshirt. What someone else does is their business but I don't find it the least bit humorous.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a sense of humor but I dont find them funny at all. Does this mean your going to let your child cuss, drink, fight, call names....

Well you might as well cuz thats what your teaching your child and your a hypocrite if you dont let them.

Junior Member Jillian~tCohen'smummyt~'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no, they are quite imature and the only people i see puting most of them on are 17 year old moms who are sitting around doing drugs with their friends. most of them are offensive though some of them are cut " my daddy drinks because i cry" i don't find that funny at all.

some of them honestly digust me that a person would put something like taht on their child. it's almost like telling them to say that. why not a t-shirt that has a baby witha joint in their mouth huuh?

i also think the " hung like a 5 year old" is pretty damn sick. it's taking the child's innocence away

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some of them are ok, others are just a little trashy!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i do have a sense of humor, but i think that these shirts are inappropriate and stupid. who's child needs to go around being a walking advertisement of their parent's sluttyness? this is exactly what is wrong with the world these days. the kids grow up with messages like this, then they turn into the next generations of pimps and whores, then the teen pregnancy rate goes up, then the rate of underage drinking goes up, which results in more car crashes from the drunk drivers, which results in more suicides both from the teen parents and from the people who have lost their loved ones in car crashes caused my your mother******* drunk offspring. but go ahead, let your prostitute to be wear shirts like these, and see if her preschool playmates don't try to cop a feel. i'm sure the thought of your daughter getting molested just turns you on, doesn't it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm at work and they blocked the site... can you describe them to me so that I can answer your question?

EDIT: I don't think I would allow my kids (boys) to wear them... but my husband might let them wear a few.... he has a few of those types of shirts himself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it is about a sense of humor at all,. I think it is about a sense of integrity.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast