are there any lesbians that dont like to hang out with other lesbians?

nmm

May 23, 2009
for some reason as much as i love being with lesbians, i dont have many lesbian friends, i did at one point but they all went to college, or there was too much drama. i seem to attract straight women when it comes to longer friendships, and im a total butch.....i actually find hanging with straight girls a whole drama free for me since they like guys and i dont care for them......i enjoy hangin with gay males rather then straight because for some reason all the straight guys i befriend end up liking me.....

friendships with people who you could like sexually are always tricky

thats why i dont have many gay friends
thats why (in general) straight guys and straight girls arent friends

i know there are cases of this working out.. but more often than not one party has feelings for the other and it just gets awkward.

it makes more sense to be friends with someone when there is no chance of anything sexual.. most of my friends are straight guys or girls..

I actually have a lot of gay guys as friends, not many lesbian friends. My gf on the other hand has many lesbian friends that live in her old city. I recently spent the weekend with them. Heard their stories and holy crap there was tons of drama and who has slept with who going on. It made my head spin. I'm sur this is not always the case. Just my personal experience. I generally have just gotten on better with guys. Girls tend to disappoint me. But, it does make me appreciate when the super cool ones enter my life.

I totally agree with you! I don't like hanging around alotta lesbians cuz somethin always has to go wrong.. whether it's a crush, or jealousy or a break up, it never ends!
BUT I've found a perfect solution, I mixed up the gay friends with the straight friends, now we're a big circle of friends and we surprisingly ended up with a lot less drama hehe
Good luck!

that doesnt sound wierd at all. it makes sense. u rather hang out w/ ppl u arent sexually attracted to and vica versa so u can feel comfortable and be yourself.

Well I can see how hanging out with a bunch of lesbians (while being one yourself) can get dramatic, after all I have seen the L Word. (I know, bad comparison...it IS a drama.)

The truth is I've never known enough lesbians to make friends out of them. I feel like I'm the only les around sometimes, and I'm not exactly in a small town (quite the opposite, actually.) It may have something to do with never leaving the house.

In my experience, lesbians kind of have this mindset like, "You're a lesbian? Me too! Let's date." Because there are so few of us. So if you've got a whole group of lesbian friends, well damn, you break up with one and go out with the other. HAHA. Too much ex swapping for me.

Back