Sony PS3 Slim Rumours?

$H3LD0NY3UNG™

Jul 13, 2009
With all the buzz from the phillipines, then German amazon, now a french retailer claiming its true, plus costing around 249.99 or maybe a bit more.

do you think microsoft will drop the 360 price again to compete? i mean i love sony, however microsoft has a alot of money compared to sony.

If the rumors are true and they drop the price, this will be fricking amazing!!! I dont think that microsoft will be able to drop the price any more unless they substitute certain parts for different cheaper ones which is what many electronic companies do!!!

I honestly think Microsoft will drop the price of Xbox 360 to $149 [Arcade] and $249 [Elite].

By the way, you do know Sony is the bigger company right? They have a Music company, Movie, Gaming, MMORPG, Cell Phone [Ericcson], TV's, Electronics.

Microsoft has only PC Windows, Gaming.

Microsoft should make a slim version of the 360. Ps3 slim may come soon than again it may come another year from now. Sony didn't make the ps2 slim until like 4 or 5 years later. I'm pretty sure there will be a price drop soon as too Sony needs one badly to boost sales I'm guessing by Christmas.

Microsoft will drop the Pro Xbox 360 and drop the Elite price to $299 so there will be Arcade for $199 and Elite for $299.

Back