Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why don't you dress up like her and put on a wig like her hair! Yeah, no brainer-he must still be in love with her-LOL! He is so obvious! She probably dumped his a** like you should if he is that dumb to tell you to toss your pics then keep his! What a douche!

Downloads
    Uploads

Found in bf car pictures of him and ex?

OKAY WE HAVE LIVED TOGETHER FOR MORE THAN ONE YEAR IT WILL BE TWO IN MARCH 2010! YESTERDAY HE TOOK ME TO A NIGHT JOB THAT HE HAD, I OFFERED TO HELP HIM GO AND PAINT! ON THE WAY I NOTICED IN HIS WORK VAN WHICH I NEVER GET IN, SINCE WE BOUGHT IT LAST AUGUST I HAVE BEEN IN IT 4 TIMES AND NEVER SAW THIS LITTLE BLACK PHOTO ALBUM WELL MEDIUM SIZED, SO IT MUST HAVE BEEN HID IN THERE! It was between the 2 seats! He has a little girl with her , I KNOW HE NEEDS PICS OF HIS LITTLE GIRL BUT THESE WERE PICS OF HIM AND HER HUGGING AND HAPPY! NOW I AM MAD B/C HE HAS NO PICTURES WITH ME WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER A YEAR! SECOND HE CARRIES THEM AROUND IN HIS WORK VAN, NOW THERE IS A FEW PICS OF HIS LITTLE GIRL IN THERE BUT NOT WITH HER! HE GETS VERY MAD AT ME , AND WOULD NOT LET ME HAVE PICTURES OF MY EX! SO I TRASHED THEM 2 MONTHS INTO RELATIONSHIP, I MEAN I LOVE HIM WTF I NEED THEM I DO NOT ! I DO NOT HAVE PICS OF MY BABY'S DAD! SO AFTER I LOOKED AT THEM I SAID SOMETHING LIKE WHY DO YOU HAVE THESE, AND HE AVOIDED THEN SAID" OH I NEVER LOOK AT THEM". YEAH RIGHT! OKAY WHY ARE THEY THERE IN PLAIN GRASPING VIEW? I SAW HE WAS MAD SO I SHUT UP, I DO NOT LIKE TO FIGHT! I DO EVERYTHING HE WANTS, HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS! OKAY SO I THOUGHT WHEN HE GOES IN THE HOUSE TO PAINT I WLL TAKE THEM OUT, THEN I WILL ASK IF I CAN GET RID OF THEM! BUT I NOTICED AS SOON AS I WENT IN THE STORE AND CAME BACK OUT HE MOVED THEM, SO I COULD NO LONGER FIND THEM!

PLEASE HELP ME IS THIS NORMAL OR AM I OVER REACTING, I HAVE NO PICS WITH HIM, AND HE DOES NOT HUG ME AND SMILE LIKE HE WAS WITH HER! I WANT THE TRUTH AS BAD AS IT HURTS HONEST OPINIONS ! IS THIS NORMAL, AND WHAT SHOULD I DO? THANKS
    OKAY I AM NOT A SNOOPING GIRLFRIEND WE LIVE TOGETHER FOR A YEAR AND I RUN HIS PAINT BUSINESS! IF YOU SEE PHOTO ALBUMS YOU WOULD LOOK TO AND HE WAS IN THE VAN WITH ME WHILE I LOOKED AT THEM!!!!!!

I DID NOT WANT TO TRASH PICS OF HIS LITTLE GIRL I HAVE SOME I PRINTED FOR HIM OF MY COMPUTER AND I ENCOURAGE HIM TO SEE THE CHILD!! I ONLY WANT TO GET RID OF THE ONES WITH HIM AND HER!!!! NOT HIM , THE CHILD!
    sorry about the caps lock sometimes my key on my laptop gets stock and i just popped it off (bad) i will take it into best buy! thanks for all your answers
    i have asked him to take pictures before with us and he said oh it was too early in the relationship, and he never wants to now! I just think i have all this pics of him in my car and my college books how would he feel maybe i should put pics of me and my kids father in my car!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell hom to keep his car doors locked or get a G/F who doesnt snoop.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Usually i would say it was normal but not this time. You are not overacting you have all the right to be mad. He told you to get rid of the pics of your ex and he still has his? That isn't fair. I mean i understand they were in love once but he is with you and he shouldn't have pics of his ex. I want you to sit down and talk to him and tell him that you understand that he loves his kid but he told you to throw away the pics of your ex and he kept his and that hurts you because he's with you and he does what he wants Just explain how upset you are without yelling. try to understand his point of view when he tells you.
    best of luck
    laura

p.s. it will all be okay i swear

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay the caps is annoying and very very hard to read.

So by his little girl i assume you mean his daughter?
    You never clarified when you stoped talking about her and went on to his ex. It was very confusing.

But he's my answer.
    Yeaa your freaking out. It's baby's mother. Of course there are pictures of them together. Both my mom and my dad have pictures of the three of us together even though they now both are married or in relationships. I'm glad they do and I enjoy looking at them even though I would hate them to get back together.

Having them in his car is very strange. Ask him if he would take them and put them away. You complain that there is no pictures of you and him so take some. Tell him it hurts you and you would liek them to be moved. Tell him he doesn't have to throw them out, that maybe his daughter would like to see them, but put them away at least.

It was probably one of his first loves so of course he's happy in them.

It is normal to freak out. I would too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    he might get a bit angry if u ask to trash them. ask if he can get rid of the ones his ex girlfriend is in, so that it is clear to him, that your problem is not against the child, but against the ex. ask him how he would feel if you kept photos of your ex, regardless of whether you look at them or not...

Downloads
    Uploads
    you haven't overeacted! I would react the same, he should have been straight with you. It sounds like he wants to get back with her to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Usually i would say it was normal but not this time. You are not overacting you have all the right to be mad. He told you to get rid of the pics of your ex and he still has his? That isn't fair. I mean i understand they were in love once but he is with you and he shouldn't have pics of his ex. I want you to sit down and talk to him and tell him that you understand that he loves his kid but he told you to throw away the pics of your ex and he kept his and that hurts you because he's with you and he does what he wants Just explain how upset you are without yelling. try to understand his point of view when he tells you.
    best of luck
    laura

Downloads
    Uploads
    best of luck
    laura

Downloads
    Uploads
    he might get a bit angry if u ask to trash them. ask if he can get rid of the ones his ex girlfriend is in, so that it is clear to him, that your problem is not against the child, but against the ex. ask him how he would feel if you kept photos of your ex, regardless of whether you look at them or not...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast