Other party: Isn't this [below] what they say about "them"? When will

LoneMarlinlAirborne

Aug 9, 2009
People realize it's Us against DC..? . . .

"If they rescued a cat from a tree, it'd be because they hate dogs.

If they helped an old lady across the street, they molested her.

If they caught a baby thrown out the window of a burning building, they let the mother die.

If they help the economy recover, it recovered on its own."

Sound familiar? Too familiar?

Does it ever get old?

Why are We still Our own worst enemy?

" _ "
"_"

Nikola: Excellent!!

Blue event: I beg to defer. Defer to the Framers and every Life lost in the Revolution that ensured the blessings of Liberty to themselves and their posterity... Us.

"_"
" "

Blue event: Whether actually the intent of those who led the war, those 300,000 who died for the North were generally led to believe it was to end slavery.

Is it respectful of them that people - even today - retain the blanket assumption that all whites are, somehow, cloned from a single stereotype?

" "

What's going on these days is just craziness. We ARE our own worst enemy.

I am with you.

It is "us against DC" but the divide is still too great.

I think this administration is doing more to bridge that divide than any other in history (and I don't think they mean to).

I have hope.

Revolution is coming, and if it is handled properly, civil war can be avoided.

The only ones who don't realize this are those who are plugged into their daily mass manipulation device (Media)

There are trailblazers out there but none of them have Dem or Rep in front of their names.

It gets old. But if you characterize it as us vs. DC, then your no better than those pointing fingers.

It's us vs. us. Think on that.

Cheers.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: I am afraid I have to disagree. You articulate a message that implies that government as it functions today somehow denies us our personal liberties. From and 18th century agricultural political view largely made up of Anglo-Saxons, that is certainly true. But we live in a 21st century, industrialized and multicultural society. I scarcely think African Americans would have pointed to the liberties guaranteed them in our most special of revolutions.

Cheers.

maybe I am just uninformed, but I have never heard that before and it sounds a bit too stoner-ish to be worth any serious consideration.

THEY are watching you all answer.

Does that make you feel better?
>_>
seriously people, think about gain vs. hysteria. then ask yourself why you felt the need to share your opinions.

maybe I am just uninformed, but I have never heard that before and it sounds a bit too stoner-ish to be worth any serious consideration.

THEY are watching you all answer.

Does that make you feel better?
>_>
seriously people, think about gain vs. hysteria. then ask yourself why you felt the need to share your opinions.

Back