Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

T-mobile Htc Touch pro 2 vs Verizon Blackberry storm?

which would you buy [not based on price]?
    which do you think is better?
    pros, cons

i know the touch pro 2 isn't out yet but some people already have it or have used it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally, I would choose the HTC Touch Pro 2 over the Blackberry Storm. First of all I've had experience with HTC and Blackberry and I am in favor with HTC.

As for looks I think the HTC looks a lot more slick and functional than the Blackberry Storm.

Most people have told me that the Blackberry Storm does not function as well as a Blackberry 8800 so I wouldn't have gone with the Storm as an option for a Blackberry anyway.

The Blackberry functions mainly as an e-mail phone and if you do not need such extensive e-mailing structure then the HTC will serve you better.

The HTC Fuze and G1 are cool too. The Fuze is much thinner than both phones and is very slick, but the browsing screen is smaller.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got to play with a Touch Pro 2. I'm waiting for it to come out. The screen not only slides away from the keyboard, it also tilts up. I liked the keyboard because the keys are raised a bit more than the G1. It has the conference call feature which is supposed to have excellent voice quality. It all depends on if you like Window's mobile.

Personally, I'm not thrilled with Blackberrys (don't like the keyboard) but I know a lot of people who swear by them.