Is it hard to ride a sport bike with a person on back?

JIMBO_CUT

Aug 9, 2009
Is it hard to ride a crotch rocket type bike with someone on back? Seems like it would be.

takin passengers on a sports bike is not difficult at all. the extra weight mite feel uncomfortable but its easy 2 get used 2 it.also on turns dont lean 2 much as u would if u were by urself. nd last thing is b4 u take a passenger tell him/her to lean as u lean. hope i answered ur question.

No, not really, it's only hard when the pillion doesn't lean with you while cornering.

No, not really, it's only hard when the pillion doesn't lean with you while cornering.

honestly not too difficult. one must be aware of the fact that it is double the riding weight so there for dont lean so much on a turn ; ) . mostly just the weight difference is all so it would just effect speed, handling, and steadyness of the bike when doubleing. hope i could help

I thought it would be too, until i had my friend (he's skinny) get on the back of my bike. It actually isnt bad at all. Its just extra weight that you have to get used to.

Back