Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forget them, if your friends are calling you a homo they aren't really your friends. Get a girlfriend and flaunt it. If you don't like girls, sorry your a homo and your friends are right..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well -- Unfortunately kids are mean to other kids. You are not any more homo then anyone else would be. Lets keep the answer where it should be however.

Kids say things to other kids to put themselves above others. What you need to do is take this issue to your parents and envolve the school to where the parents of this kid that started it finally get wind of it.

Today there are shooting in schools and such. These things have been known to cause it. Schools today take this very serious. Once the full wieght of the school principle and your parents as well as that kids parents get wind of how the school will react this will stop.

One thing to keep in mind is that you should not call him anything in return. Doing so puts you in this same place. Schools in turn will remove kids that are a problem. They get sent to other schools forcing parents to driove them there. You are in school to learn.

That is one way. The other is to ignore the problem and hope it goes away. Sometime they get tired of it when you ignore them. Simply shutting him out of conversations and your life in all respects.

Having a party and not inviting him for instance. These things will force him to be a better person if he wants to be accepted as being a good friend. I was teased for having a foreskin. In the school showers I was the only one intact. Today this is less of a problem since many boys are intact, but back in my day I was teased too.

But to a lesser degree. I mean most people don't say much in the showers. We go there do our thing and get out. Pluse no one wants to also get that back at them. So in effect my case was self correcting. Females talk in the bathroom. Males do not. Its just how things go there.

Your case is open to the public. Making it stop can be easy, but it can also be somewhat problematic. Another alternative is to just go to his parents and tell them that if he does not stop that that is what you are going to do.

Get to his house around dinner time so that both mother and father are there. Go by yourself and ask to talk to the mother or father. This shows great for you. You did not envolve the school or your parents. You are giving the boy and the parents a chance to alter a potential for a big problem. They either comply with your demads or they face the school board and your parents.

Make sure you are in the right. Do nothing to the kid or say nothing back. If you are in the right then this will work. If you caused it or were calling them names then this could come right back at you.

Understand ? So next ime you see a kid getting picked on perhpas you will not do so right ??

Hope this was your best answer.

Junior Member XxXnotquiteemo:tXxX's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They're just jerks...I had a guy best friend (I prefer male company. Easier to get along with. ) and everyone called him gay. He was slightly effeminite, but ya know what? He wasn't at ALL gay...in fact he had a huge crush on me, and me on him. It never worked out, but it wasn't because of how he acted or seemed or what people called him. And don't tell them you drink protien sweetie...they were twisting it around and trying to say "protien" meant sperm. Just ask 'em how much can they bench press, and how fast can they run. Got a favorite sport? If not, that's ok. My friend didn't like sports either. But don't wory about them. Sounds to me that maybe one of them is secretly gay...and to pull attention away from himself, he's trying to force it on you. Just don't say that to them, ok? They'll take it as overanalytical.

Downloads
    Uploads
    im sorry buddy. no one should have to go through that kind of stuff. people can be so mean sometimes. if you need someone helpful and serious to talk to, instant message me. i will help if i can. i am sending you a message. good luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Come on, little children call others name just to make themselves feel better.
    And if you're not a homo, you're not. You know yourself better than they do.
    You mean, you're going to let some little snot affect your mood? And if they don't want to be your friends, well, it's their lost. There's so many things to do other than concern yourself with them.

I mean, you can tell your teacher, but there's so far they can do.

Now excuse me while I eat my custard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    bully's make them self's feel better by putting others down. A homo means they are calling you gay. You should not change for anyone. Be who you are and stand up to them as soon as you do they will move on.Maybe you are not like the other kids but you are yourself. Why change for people who bully you. I hope it all goes ok for you. Be strong bully's are normally the ones who are drop outs and do nothing with there life xxx

Downloads
    Uploads
    dude stop giving those people your selfesteem the fact that they say it and you respond by well hulking/bulking up is stupid i think you should just let it roll of your back cuz they said oh he's a homo donot mean it's true

remember you are who you think you are if they don't like that tell them to blow you and email me

[email protected]

Downloads
    Uploads
    tell your teacher

Downloads
    Uploads
    I find it interesting that your profile say's that your 28 yrs. old and in most of your answerer's in mental health you are pretty rough on people, get real.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Come on, little children call others name just to make themselves feel better.
    And if you're not a homo, you're not. You know yourself better than they do.
    You mean, you're going to let some little snot affect your mood? And if they don't want to be your friends, well, it's their lost. There's so many things to do other than concern yourself with them.

I mean, you can tell your teacher, but there's so far they can do.

Now excuse me while I eat my custard.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast