Did I just have a premonition about the mother who was murdered and her fetus was...

Simon

May 24, 2008
...cut out? I woke up this morning, and I felt really sad and depressed for NO reason at all, and with alot of anxiety. Then out of no where I whispered "baby" and "mother dead" and I felt that a stranger or a person who was a mother was dying, then I logged onto AIM right now and then It popped up "AIM Zones News" and there was a murder where the mother was murdered and her fetus was cut from her womb (she was pregnant)...

any thoughts?

My thoughts are that you either made this up, or you're crazy and dream about murdering pregnant women, or it was just a coincidence.

My thoughts are either 1) you made it up, or 2) you had a premonition. Either way I can not honestly take your word for it that you did , because you're on the internet so how can I trust you. =P

Could be a freaky coincidence...could be awesome psychic feelings that are awakening. Im jealous.

I have read about this murder. It is terrible.
I don't believe in premonitions though.

wow that is very very strange , it does sound like a premonition some final destination thing going on.

Sure, why not. A lot of unexplainable things happen.
Pretty sick, a woman hacking up her baby like that though!

You could have said those things on any day of the year and if you looked hard enough you would have found a story about a pregnant woman dying.

Synchronicity. Like causality, synchronicity is a certain way of looking at sequential events in the world, but without presupposing any causal links. The links are still there, but they are rather psychological and emotional, rather than materialistic.

you have a gift
everyone else who answered saying you lied is jealous you should look further into it

Back