What's the most annoying commercial?

N

Nettel

I hate the HEAD On commercails. The I hate Netflix commercials whenever I go to watch a video on yahoo. I know Yahoo needs to get paid and Netflix needs to advertise, Just as I'm getting already to watch a video and Netfilx pops up then I have to wait 30sec for the Netflix commercial to end.

BAM AND THE DIRT IS GONE!!!

they always yell when they do that commercial lol...

every commercial is annoying.. sept on tv where them 2 kids go " pink!" "black!" " i like to ballet twirlaring around!" "BOXING BOOF BOOF!" so on and so forthe =) thats great!

Head on is definitely the worst one, but Bayer commercials irritate me sometimes

Halifax Bank - the one on the beach it takes forever to go off, and the song is lame, its here if you don't believe me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjYgos9EwLo

i cant stand the toyota commericials. "i want my MPG..." and they sing it over and over again. haha

i also hate the car dealer commercials that have people petting animals while the owner talks about what a great deal he can get you. anyone know what im talking about?! lol

mustafa has it that commercial is so damn annoying all that man's commercials are annoying.I don't wait for them to end I change that channel until its over I can't stand that man.Plus I hate almost every commercial.

Back