can u use ur bluetooth to talk through xbox live. if u can how?

mozart

Apr 5, 2008
i want ot talk but i dont have a speaker. i have a bluetooth and i was wondering if i can us eit to talk through
ok can u use ur rockband mic to talk

I don't think the Xbox has any sort of bluetooth receiver built in, but I know that third party headsets will work as long as the plug-in fits.

If you can't get your headset to work, the official wired headset cost about $20, and I believe the wireless one costs about $60. I wouldn't recommend the wireless one unless you just have to talk while nowhere near your Xbox since it's more expensive and has to be charged. If you want, the wired one comes bundled with lots of different accessories (messenger kit, some XBL subscription packs) that vary in cost.

I don't think the Xbox has any sort of bluetooth receiver built in, but I know that third party headsets will work as long as the plug-in fits.

If you can't get your headset to work, the official wired headset cost about $20, and I believe the wireless one costs about $60. I wouldn't recommend the wireless one unless you just have to talk while nowhere near your Xbox since it's more expensive and has to be charged. If you want, the wired one comes bundled with lots of different accessories (messenger kit, some XBL subscription packs) that vary in cost.

Back