Jordans dishing the dirt and Petes silence.?

laplandfan

May 24, 2008
Isn't it sad that Jordan appears to be dishing insults and dirt at Peter Andre yet he is managing to keep a respectful silence.
Surely she should realise we will favour Peter over her. She is making herself look even worse than she is.
What do you think?

Ive not actually seen her dishing any dirt, but you are right, i would respect Pete more for keeping the silence, but as we dont actually know what really went on, then i cant really comment. though i have always preferred Pete to her anyway, he has always been a lot more down to earth than she has.

I think shes a really sad pathetic person..she shouldnt be talking, shes the one whos making herself look by going out and partying and making out with a model guy..she should keep on talking that way peter can use whatever she says to the judge that way he can get full custody

i think he will let rip after the divorce, he seems to be desperate to be liked were she doesn't care, i don't hate them but think they are very fame hungry, as long as he doesn't slag her off the public will be on his side but only for so long because people will soon be sick of the pair of them, but yeah im sure hes more liked than she is

I think shes a really sad pathetic person..she shouldnt be talking, shes the one whos making herself look by going out and partying and making out with a model guy..she should keep on talking that way peter can use whatever she says to the judge that way he can get full custody

Pete has a quiet dignity that common s--te like Jordan just dont have.

He is a nice guy and the more I've seen them on tv the more I like him

Ive not actually seen her dishing any dirt, but you are right, i would respect Pete more for keeping the silence, but as we dont actually know what really went on, then i cant really comment. though i have always preferred Pete to her anyway, he has always been a lot more down to earth than she has.

i think he will let rip after the divorce, he seems to be desperate to be liked were she doesn't care, i don't hate them but think they are very fame hungry, as long as he doesn't slag her off the public will be on his side but only for so long because people will soon be sick of the pair of them, but yeah im sure hes more liked than she is

I think that he is biding his time and as his hatred builds, so will the need for him to write an explosive reveal-all book. Also, Jordan's demented personality disorder will be her undoing. She is probably talking herself out of her own 'career'.

Jordan is just using the break up to try and gain some more publicity and cash
so at the end of the day i really don't care.

I think that he is biding his time and as his hatred builds, so will the need for him to write an explosive reveal-all book. Also, Jordan's demented personality disorder will be her undoing. She is probably talking herself out of her own 'career'.

Back