Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Junior Member IndependantBeachbum's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought beck was a terrorist

Downloads
    Uploads
    She is already poisoning herself. It is called Botox which is a poisonous chemical.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's irresponsible and if the Conservative movement dose not understand that he is CONDONING assassination EVEN in joking form to a bunch of people on the edge of reason and frustrated at having a black present so everyone on the other side must be punished . They are naive and need to be taken off the air.

I do not believe that a majority of Republican/ Conservative are raciest but I do believe that ALL of the raises right now are claiming to be Republicans, and when you hear things such as

He is not our actual present because he was not bone in this country
    The is is compared to a Nazi
    and the talking heads are joking about MURDER.

They are feeding the fringe the excuse they need to CARRY these horrible acts out. And don't think for one moment they do not FULLY understand what they are doing.

And to all of those who say well you wish "so and so dead." Actually we are not talking about talk show host and radio personality we are talking about the elected leaders of our country. And those are two Evey different things. and the ONE talk show host who did joke about Bush, lost his job.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who would watch two people acting like a couple of 10 yr old children making fun of someone and think it's funny. It just shows how immature the whole party is. They have no contribution to make and are intimidated by intellectuals that are capable of discussion and debate. Poor things.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The GOP is all out of rational arguments and has resorted to lies and violent rhetoric. Won't work, but makes them feel all warm and tough.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456