Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are your thoughts on Twilight?

Loved it, hated it? Let me know.

Personally, I'm impartial. I thought it was okay-is, but I don't understand the publicity it got... But that's neither here nor there. What I'm interested in are your opions. :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the book. Honestly, it is original and has a great plot. The publicity of preteen girls drooling over Edward Cullen and Jacob Black like they are true people is very unneeded though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I loved the books, and then saw the movie... the movie was okay... but it was NOTHING like the book. I'm not like a Twilight fanatic though, i'm not in love with Edward, or Robert for that matter... But most of the publicity came from the movie, and Edward...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I loved the books, and then saw the movie... the movie was okay... but it was NOTHING like the book. I'm not like a Twilight fanatic though, i'm not in love with Edward, or Robert for that matter... But most of the publicity came from the movie, and Edward...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like my vampires to burn in the sun, not "sparkle".

Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally thought it was badly-written and that all this hype is misgiven. There's been many books that I've read with well-developed plot-line and characters that really would have deserved it, but not Twilight. Everyone liked it because it re-introduced Vampires, and because of the whole 'macho sexy vampire' as the lover charcter. Bella has no personality, so it would be easy fort anyonwe to pertend they are her and dating a vampire. A stupid, cardboard vamp, but still. Mary-Sued through and through.

Answer my questions, please:
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqVia2ZT4C5kPbu97upbRm_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20090808132129AA6Ezca
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Apsel9BfmwmOvNkNM_tUqgHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20090808133527AAbLyjA
    Thanks. :]

Junior Member drumlinechick2011's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i love it its kind of real for me minus the vampires but know you can't be with someone you love and if you do something bad could happen to one of you guys i can't get enough of that book

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought it was alright. It's not as bad as people make it out to be. Though it doesn't deserve to have all the attention it's getting. I can't even walk into a store without Twilight books, and backpacks, and purses.

Junior Member drumlinechick2011's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i love it its kind of real for me minus the vampires but know you can't be with someone you love and if you do something bad could happen to one of you guys i can't get enough of that book

Downloads
    Uploads
    I loved the book series and would have enjoyed it regardless of the pop culture attention. The first movie was ok.
    I am in love with Edward Cullen, not Robert Pattison and I think the majority of the publicity stems from the movies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast