Best cell phone service provider in Canada (BESIDES ROGERS AND BELL)?

deathbystarship

Aug 6, 2009
I'm tired of Rogers and Bell. Which cell phone service provider has the best customer service and best packages? I know that most of the smaller companies are owned by either Bell, Rogers, or Telus, but I don't really care who owns the company as long as I am getting the best service.

I'm leaning towards Virgin Mobile. What are your experiences with the smaller companies (e.g., Virgin, Koodo, Solo, Fido)?

Also, I don't care whether the company uses SIM cards or not. I am solely looking for the best company in terms of general satisfaction.

And I'm located in Toronto.

Thanks!

For choosing your cell phone plan,Go to a phone shop in town, tell them what you want, they can advise.Before getting your cell phone service provider,Make sure your phone is unlocked and accept that carrier,If it's restricted by other network carrier means,You will need to unlock your phone.For unlocking you can approach your current network provider or else try to buy an unlocking service from any one of the online unlocking service provider like Mobile-Unlocker.com I hope it will be very useful to you.

Back