Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

i want to stop arguing with my boyfriend! =( please help me!?

I love my boyfriend so much! He means EVERYTHING to me! We have been together for about a year now and we've had great times but..we argue waayy too many times! It's like a daily routine for us and we hate it! Sometimes it would be about jealousy and other times about things we would say or do that we take offensively. And sure we get over it that same day and make up (sometimes) but then the next day it's the same thing all over again! =( We have broken up like 3 times..but it only lasted for less than 10 minutes. We can't live without eachother..but the arguments just have to stop! and plz don't tell me to just leave him because..im just way too in love with him to ever do that..and i know he is too. We have had this discussion already. We both are deeply in love with eachother..but the stupid little arguments are driving us crazy! We want it to end! and we have already tried not to, but..failed. What can we do to stop this! Please help us

Downloads
    Uploads
    DON'T ARGUE. keep somethings to yourselves. don't burst out saying whatever to make you two argue. show more trust and have more faith in each other. hope i helped

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want them to end, then STOP. You both are in complete control of these fights - and only you two can put a start and stop to them.

Arguments are going to happen whether you want them or not - but the way you handle them is very essential to a relationship. It's called compromising.

First of all, try to stop fretting over dumb things. If it's not a situation big enough to end your relationship, don't argue over it. If it's not a big deal, don't even bring it up. More than likely you'll get over it quicker by yourself than you would have by bringing it up and fighting about it with your boyfriend. I know that sometimes it's hard to avoid - so maybe you just need to learn how to control your emotions.

My suggestion is before you EVER fight with him, take sometime to logically think about the issue. Go for a walk - or any place where you can have peace to think out the situation. Sometimes all people need is a breather. Decide if it's worth the trouble - and if it is come up with evidence to back up your claims. I can't tell you how often people will just shout random things into a fight - and all it's doing is wasting time, and making you guys unhappy.

Once that step is complete and you have taken time away from your boyfriend to relax and think - then the next step is learning how to talk to him maturely. Although you may have some good evidence, remember that he also needs some time to share his story as well. Listen to your boyfriend with an open mind - and don't degrade his every comment. You also need to try to refrain from getting too heated. Just to act calm and be nice to him.

I can GUARANTEE that if you both try to act loving and caring about the problem you will have results every time.

So like I said, have patience and try to be understanding. Think about it from his point of view. When you discuss things, try to stay away from purposely insulting him. It's highly likely that if you don't insult him, he won't insult you either. "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Trust me - I personally have a huge anger problem - and when I fought with that attitude we couldn't speak for days on end. Then when I tried approaching the situation with a better attitude - we solved our problem nearly instantly and we continued on being happy together.

If your guys issue is jealousy - then you both just need to learn how to trust one another. If you can't trust each other then there is no way a relationship will last between you two. You guys just need to except that there is going to be times when you both have to deal with the opposite sex. All you can do is trust in each other to do the right thing. If you cannot you will drive each other nuts - and most likely drive each other apart.

Sometimes what helps me get over my problems is knowing that I'm happy, I love my boyfriend and that he loves me. If I don't stop then I'm going to end this beautiful thing I have - so I need to just let it go. Think positively and love your boyfriend! Be happy that you're together and don't let dumb things get in the way of living a happy life.

Unregistered

hi

this is exactly same thing happening to me..

this is exactly same thing happening to me...i always bring on argue, or find the reason to argue. He could be quite for first time and start to fight..as he start to fight i get more heated and try to win him. Although me knowing this is the most stupid thing and i might loose him, im still doing it. He is been doing everything for me, but i just still in evil..last sunday he cried n shouted that i say nasty words which always hurts him. Even he said i can kill people with my words. This is wake up call for me, i think i am spoiled in his kindness.

I love him and i dunt wanna loose him.

Unregistered
    Im in love with jaicee colon world <3

Unregistered
    That was very good advice. Hit home.

Unregistered

Star Blue miss

Thanks for you edvice

Unregistered
    i am facing the same problem.If he can't sacrifice for me sometimes,he doesn't love me enough to keep the relationship happy,same with me.well i do sometimes but he doesnt that brings anger.

Unregistered

Bed

Well me &my boyfriend are going thru the same stuff but we always fight because he cheated &I did to&we always try to break up couse we think Is for the best but we can't leave eachother we love eachother spoon much his the love if my life &idk what ill do with out him so I think Ima try this &see hoe it works couse I really don't wanna loose him!

Unregistered

HELP ME PLEASE ! i love mhy boyfriend

OMG im going through the exact same thing !
    but also something that added to teh problem is that he went to a party and a girl kissed him, but i didnt break up with him. and for my part i had a great male friend that probably was a bit too close than he should have been. anyway my boyfriend brings it up EVERY single day and we have been together for a year. it drives me crazy because i let that friend go so that me and my boyfriend can stay together and have a wonderful relationship, im still in contact with my male friend and everytime my boyfriend hears me talking to him or about him he completely goes off. ontop of that hes grown up in a family where appologising and forgiving really isnt in, so he finds it hard to do so. he also has extremely high anger and frustraion and it drives me CRAZY because im the complete opposite and come from a opposite family. we are fully in love and we talk about being with each other everyday but sometimes it becoems too much for me to handle and i cant take it ! we LOVE each other so so so so much and we want to stop fighting, but we honestly cant. and to be honest 90% of the time we fight is because of him, im always an easy going joker, and he is a joker that cant take a joke. so life becomes more frustrating by the day !!!!!!!

good advice above, but today i told him we need a break no talking or seeing each other for a week, and i feel its well deserved for me. he disagrees. hes good and getting me to give but this time im being ever so serious. im in love with my boyfriend i really am, i just want us to be happy as a couple , also its holiday time and all i want to do is spend it with him. ive never cheated on him, hes never cheated on me and id like to keep it that way. im just afraid he wont beable to keep his anger undercontrol because i know how he is.
    i have faith in him i really do, and i just hope he'll listen !

so anyway im thinking should i call him and tell him i need to meet up with him and talk to him about this advice ?
    or should i wait a while then see what happens?

thnx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast