Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

With a unlocked blackberry bold from AT&T allow tmobile users to use 3g?

I got a BB curve that is AT&T and unlocked for tmobile, it appears NOTHING is missing.

Now if i get a bold that is unlocked will everything work? Including the 3g? I only can find 2 year posts that claim NO.
    But nothing recent....
    After seeing a thousand different answers it appears that the 3g network for tmobile in USA uses 2100/1700 freq while the bold uses 2100/1900/850 MHz

Since tmo uses both freq, one for upstream and one for downstream, that means no 3g? For bold or Tour with tmo?

Just want to get some other people to point out any mistakes in my thinking.

Unregistered
    Yes. According to recent technology, if you get an unlocked Blackberry Bold, you can use 3G on it. But make sure how safe was the device unlocked. Certain unsafe unlocking methods would give problems while working with other SIM cards. Especially T-Mobile SIM card. So it is safe to get a network locked Blackberry Bold and unlock it yourself safer using unlock code. You can get the accurate unlock code for a Blackberry Bold from UnBBLock.com at affordable cost with an easy unlocking guide. Good luck.