Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unregistered

Myxer

Quote Originally Posted by Burke View Post
    http://www.myxer.com/make/

have fun
    Before anyone wastes their time going to myxer, it does not work for boost phones. It works fine with mine, AT&T, and my friend's, Verizon. Not so much for Boost. The ringtones are not in the correct format

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    I have been to like a million web sites and i cant find anything.. if you know any free web sites that have free ring tones for my phone PLEASE HELP ME!!
    try mytinyphone.com

Unregistered

Headphones ma boost mobile sum times suck

i reali need sum ringtones bd n i gt a pay-as-u-go plan i can buy dem bt y we hav to buy ringtines for our fne wen ppl can jus go on web sites n gt deres free

Unregistered

Star Blue

u can try funtonia..it's one cent per tone

Unregistered
    the i465 sucks boostmobile sucks in ringtones and wallpaper and pictures

Unregistered
    booststuff.com

Unregistered
    i have a i465 too. i only have 1 ringtone which my mom bluetoothed me which sucks the song is old now. i been to Ventones, and the message it sends doesnt have the link. i might as well buy a new phone becuz theres like NO WAY to get ringtones for this phone. and wats a phone without ringtones?

Unregistered
    YES I KNOW! GOTO: Free ringtones - download ringtones from MyTinyPhone.com Here you can download Ringtones, Wallpapers, Themes, videos games and more. Although you can't assign them; you can use the ringtones to send and set the wallpapers to your phone and send wallpapers.

MOTORALA i465 CLUTCH.

Unregistered
    i have a boost mobile clutch 146 also and when i try and download things from myxer it doesnt go all the way the only way i do have some ringtones is to buy them....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123