Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member Isitsummerbreakyetm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

fghgkdh Rant, wanna listen?

I feel so like bi polar lately. Its August and school is like 4 weeks away * for me at least*
    Part of me is like so pumped to go back and see all my friend because I haven't been able to see any one from my school over the summer. I live like 40 minutes away from my school so that means I live like 40 away from them all.
    Thenn I'm like nervous to go back. I don't want to deal with any of the homework, teachers or drama, my school is FULL of drama its crazy. And i kinda am nervous ill be like out of the loop.
    Whenever I hang with my friends well I mean whenever anyone hangs with there friend they just feel like happy and relaxed. I know they all have hung out all summer and taken pics, gone to parties and done all this crazy stuff that like I wish i could have been part of but I wasn't. I got invited to all of it but couldn't make it. I just hope like when I go back they wont be like ohh... hi uh whats up? Like idk there not like at but I'm worried they all have grown closer without me. Its my junior year and I just wanna hang and chill and not have to deal with like having to possibly make new friends or something

Is it odd to feel like this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty much in the same position. but for a guy. like i haven't talked to many of my friends over the summer. and I'm not worried. i know people are nice. if you go up to your friends and talk they won't make it awkward. but i always try to blend in the first couple of weeks.

so I'd just try to keep conversations going, be nice, ask questions about summer, and try to get along with everybody.

and also, you have a month before school starts. trying to get in contact with your friends wouldn't be a bad idea. it might make it easier when school starts. so you can at least blend in with a crowd.

also, you wont be an outcast, even if it feels like it. it always feels a million times worse than what other people notice.