Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

GNC Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 - Side Effects?

Has anyone noticed a stimulant type response within an hour of taking the new AMPLIFIED version of the Wheybolic Extreme 60?

I previously took the regular Wheybolic Extreme 60 as well as various types of other protein and/or creatine mixes in the past. I just bought the newer amped version and have taken it twice, right after workouts. . then eat, shower and go to bed. I've noticed both times laying in bed an odd feeling in my stomach and have felt like I took a hydroxicut or a caffeine pill, and am restless with a hard time sleeping.

The old version never did this, nor has any other. I have taken hydroxicut and/or caffeine before but never within less than 6 hours before bed for obvious reasons, point being those factors are ruled out. Am I alone on this? What about other side effects?

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    nothing will happen, all this is whey protein. stop taking caffeine for a day or two and your sleep will return to normal.

Unregistered

Gun Agree

I agree that the older version seems to be better. I usually take a serving a couple of hours before going to sleep, and I have been struggling getting a sound sleep ever since despite how tired I am.

Unregistered
    I am a female and took the new extreme 60 and within min my face got hot and red has this happen to any one else.

Unregistered

Alarmclock Sleep Loss

I've been taking Amp. wheybolic 60 and I can also say that I have had trouble sleeping but I might not b sure if this is whats making me do this. It might well see.

Unregistered

Hausner mathis

Yeah, this stuff gets me pretty juiced when I take it. Not sure what it is. Feels a bit like adderall.

Unregistered

Component guest

any known side effects with prescription med's?

Unregistered
    Is there any side effects to taking amplified wheyprotein extreme 60

Unregistered

Good shit!

It helped me alot! In 3 days of using amp wheybolic ext. 60 i got the same results of 2 weeks without it!! so there you go !! IT WORKS!!!!!

Unregistered

Check2 Good

after drinking a serving it seems to be heavy in my stomach but i deffinetly think this will improve ure workout. ii take it right after wrestling

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast