Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Check2 i love this product

i dont think this product has any side affects.. i think they made it better

Unregistered
    Had a serious side effect. I took only half a serving and within 2 minutes my throat and skin began to itch. Within 5 it had almost totally closed up. At the same time, I began to feel nauseous and threw up some of it. After I threw up, since my nasal passages were now exposed to it, those began to swell up and began to mucus. This all happened about 15 minutes ago. I dont know what other effects that will come as it makes its way through my system, but I will update if things progress. I am not allergic to milk, so this whey should not do this.

Unregistered
    I get real bloated and natious after drinking it . Its harder to sleep despite how ever tired i may b. After continued use will these effects subside?

Miami Chick

Heart New Apmlified Wheybolic Extreme is amplifying my brain!

I've been taking it in half servings for a week and I am not only having trouble sleeping, but I feel very angry and every noise seem to feel like it is being amplified in my brain. I'm very sensitive to stimulants, but it def is getting me hyped.

Unregistered

Find kames

how do you use it?

Unregistered
    I have noticed the hot feeling that you talked about as well a bit of a stomach cramp and some nauseua, but i have noticed the positive effects that it has had on my body such as increased muscle mass and weight gain, i just hope the feeling subsides on its own soon because it does affect the sleep a little.

Unregistered

protein timetable

did any of u try to take this b4 a work out to give you extra energy?i usually try to take it
    asap after a workout or b4 i sleep. i have no trouble sleeping unlike some of u other people haha.

Unregistered
    Has not happend to me with taking this product. But that same exact thing happened to me while taking Plasma Jet. Never use to but now does. My face turns beat red like a sunburn and is very hot.

Unregistered
    i'll agree that it works, but it tastes awful and if i drink too much it gives me a really bad headache

Unregistered

Link Awsome!

This stuff really works! I have tried others but my results were slim. But after taking the new amp I have gained 8 lbs in about a month

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast